Questions that the toolkit will aim to help you answer:
How do we go about reviewing our existing policies and procedures?
- Writing your privacy notice or consent statement
- Recording information sharing decisions
- Do staff have the knowledge to share information appropriately?
- Data controller – processor contract
- How do we agree an information sharing protocol?
- How do we agree and implement an information sharing agreement?
- How do we record our information sharing protocols or agreements?
What will we have at the end of this stage?
By the end of pre-implementation, the partnership will have a clear plan for implementing the agreed design, including:
- Documented policies and procedures
- Clarity about roles and responsibilities
- Resource implications and communications within its member organisations
Why is it important?
Organisations may need to allocate resources, ratify information sharing protocols or agreements, approve new policies and procedures, or implement training plans. Pre-implementation is about putting those practicalities into place.
Previous stage / next stage: